Our Waterproof Macedon - 6” lace up collar boot has been Engineered & Designed by Passion, developed to deliver our customers optimum performance, light weight construction with the highest standard of safety, superior comfort and durability. Our Macedon Waterproof lace up collar boot is built with maximum usability and practicality. Features include - Fibreglass Composite Toe Cap, TPU/PU Anti-Static outsole as well as breathable lining.
6’ Waterproof Black Lace Up Collar Boot.
COMOSITE TOE CAP – Protects toes against impacts of at least 200 Joules. The fibreglass toe cap weighs less than the conventional steel cap, protects against transmitting electricity, insulates against cold & hot temperatures.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Premium Quality Cow Full Grain Leather Upper, Waterproof
COMPOSITE TOE CAP:
– Protects toes against impacts of at least 200 Joules. The fibreglass toe cap weighs less than the conventional steel cap, protects against transmitting electricity, insulates against cold & hot temperatures.
Multi-Functional Internal Lining made from a Mesh bootie construction that has a full durable waterproofing membrane.
Full mesh padded bellows tongue, helps protect from foreign external materials getting inside your boots, breathable & durable.
Is an Injected moulded outsole, TPU, Thermoplastic Polyurethane is a special type of polyurethane. It is sturdy, abrasive resistant and flexible. TPU provides high performance, is Anti-Static, slip resistant, oil, organic fat, and acid resistant outsole. Heat resistant to temperatures of up to 130Deg.
Full Polyurethane removable insole, airflow system technology provides superior comfort. Poron shock absorption system pad assembled to ball heel for supreme comfort.
Heavy Duty Poly Nylon Bonded Thread Stitch with added Triple Stitching across Vamp and quarter seams.
The use of antistatic safety shoes prevents a build-up of static electrical charges in the human body by sending these charges to the ground, preventing a sudden flow of electricity between electrically charged objects caused by contact. Anti-static safety footwear are used in different type of industries to protect sensitive equipment or components from electrostatic discharges, industrial equipment manufacturing, electrical engineers, hospitals & medical industry, and many more.
It is important to ensure your Anti-Static work boots are cleaned and free of any foreign materials and tested regularly to ensure the Anti-Static properties are not compromised
Anti-Static Standards: AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 EN ISO 20345:2011
- Upper premium black full grain water resistant leather
- Internal lining made from 60% Bamboo, Cotton & Polyester Blend.
- Footbed is made from extremely soft Polyurethane with antistatic fibre.
- Outsole comprising of premium Polyurethane/TPU Thermoplastic Polyurethane, sturdy, abrasive resistant & flexible.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap – Premium quality fibreglass cap, protects toes against impacts of at least 200 Joules.
- Fibreglass Shank – 100% metal free.
- Poron heel insert – delivering maximum comfort.
- Anti-Static - Standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009.
- Coil Zip / Button lock system.
- Padded Bellows Tongue.
- TPU – Scuff Cap.